Here are the top 5 reasons to attend the Whistler Village Beer Festival September 14-16, 2017:
1. Beer in the mountains. Whistler is incredible any time of year, but with summer extending well into September, there is no better way to try some new creations and enjoy old favourites than in the sunshine of the picturesque Whistler Olympic Plaza.
2. With over 60 breweries, there will be a mind-boggling amount of new beers to enjoy. The good news is, many of them are from the Sea-to-Sky corridor. So when you’ve discovered some new gems, you should be able to easily find many of them at your local beer store.
3. Great beer is better with food. On site there will be a wide range of food vendors to please all tastes. Off site, Whistler always has an incredible choice of restaurants, but this weekend a number will host tap takeovers and beer themed meals.
4. Music. Enjoy your suds along with some great tunes. Local DJs and bands will provide the soundtrack all weekend long.
5. Leave the kiddies at home. We love our kids, but this weekend, pull out that hall pass you’ve been saving up and enjoy lagers, ales, sours and IPAs with your friends. Leave the kids at home as it’s a 19 + event.